The Broilmaster Infrared Series R3 Gas Grill Head will give you the best of two grilling worlds – conventional and infrared! With the combination of infrared and standard blue flame burners, you’ll become an expert grill master in no time! This grill features dual control for indirect cooking, grilling, and roasting.
With the infrared burner, you will have independent burner management, three-level adjustable cooking grids, and multi-position lid stop. The infrared burner provides a broader temperature range as low as 350 degrees Fahrenheit and control unmatched in other infrared grills. This cooking versatility lets you sear steaks, chicken or chops, indirectly cook a roast or turkey, and even bake pizza and cookies.
The two burners generate up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit at the surface to instantly vaporize drippings and as in most high-end restaurants, use infrared energy to cook foods to perfection. With its two burner styles, three-level adjustable cooking grids and multi-position lid stop, this hybrid grill combines the latest infrared grilling technology along with conventional Gas Grill Heading under one hood. The result is exceptional cooking versatility.
Broilmaster Infrared Series Gas Grill Heads feature a heat indicator that reads from 100º-1000ºF for perfect temperature and timing control. With a thick cast aluminum grill head, the grill will heat uniformly, maintain its temperature, and transmit more heat to your food.
- 40,000 BTU main burner output with Natural Gas configuration
- 38,000 BTU main burner output with Propane configuration
- 695 sq. in. total cooking space
- 442 sq. in. main cooking space
- 2-piece stainless steel cooking grids with V-channel / rod combination
- Combination stainless steel tube and infrared burners
- Stainless steel control panel
- Stainless steel folding retract-a-rack
- CharMaster Briquet flavor enhancer kit over blue flame burner
- Fits most Broilmaster mountings
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING