Constructed from heavy-duty, powder-coated 14 gauge steel for enduring durability, the Lousiana Grills LG900 main level cooking grate features 633 square inches of space while the upper rack offers 280 square inches for a comprehensive total of 913 square inches With the large stainless steel burn grate installed in the burn pot and the flame broiler in the open position, you can reach temperatures up to 600 degrees for fast and fiery grilling.
Fan-forced convection cooking ensures even temperatures throughout the grilling area and a proprietary exhaust system allows for even smoking. The auto-start electric igniter and feed system lets you set your temperature, push start, sit back and relax. The natural wood pellets feed into the burn pot where they are automatically ignited and the fan-cooled hopper and feed system keeps your grill at the temperature of your choosing.
The vented grill handle stays cool even when the grill is cooking at high temperatures and the cart features heavy-duty casters for easy mobility and solid bottom shelf for storage.
- 913 sq. in. total cooking space
- 633 sq. in. main cooking space
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel construction
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids
- Porcelain-coated steel warming rack
- LG digital control center with programmable meat probe
- LG flame broiler for direct grilling or indirect convection cooking
- 20-pound hopper extension available (sold separately)
- Grill cover included
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING