Whether for family BBQs in the backyard, competitions or anything in between, the Smokin Brothers families have designed their grills to take your grilling to a new level. Smokin Brothers Wood Pellet Grills are manufactured in Southeast Missouri and designed to provide consistent cooking every time.
All Smokin Brothers grills cook with indirect heat to prevent flare ups. Each grill comes complete with a drip pan to catch the grease and a convection fan to circulate air around the food, eliminating the need for a rotisserie.
The digital thermostat control maintains a constant temperature of 180 to 375 degrees on it’s low setting and provides an optional high setting for temperatures above 400 degrees. Simply plug in your Smokin Brothers grill, set your temperature as needed and let the grill do the rest.
- 646 sq. in. total cooking space
- 458 sq. in. main cooking space
- Double-walled construction to optimize heat retention
- Heatwave technology to get cooking surface to over 600F without flare-ups
- Heavy-duty, multi-sectional cooking grates with slide-out top grate
- Programmable digital thermostat control with integrated meat probe
- Front-loading hopper with pellet dump
- Center smoke exhaust with stainless steel accents
- Automatic auger
- Multi-directional castors
- Made in the USA
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING