Constructed of premium-grade steel, coated with porcelain enamel inside and out, the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker features two 18-1/2 inch diameter steel-plated cooking grates for a whopping 481 square inches of cooking area, ideal for smoking everything from pork to chicken to a full-sized turkey.
A rust-resistant aluminum fuel door allows you to adjust or add charcoal while cooking and the adjustable airflow vent allows for controlling the temperature. A porcelain-enameled water pan adds steam to the smoking process so meat stays moist and tender. Also included is a cover to protect your smoker while not in use.
Slow down the pace and let the essence of barbecue fill the air. As friends start to trickle in, watch the anticipation of the crowd grow, as pulled pork and ribs smoke to perfection under the lid of the Smokey Mountain Cooker smoker.
- 481 sq. in. main cooking space
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl, lid, center section & water pan
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Charcoal chamber
- Silicone temperature grommet
- Rust-resistant aluminum fuel door
- Rust-resistant aluminum heat shield
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- Cover included
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING