Introducing Weber Genesis II gas grills featuring the new GS4 system which includes an Infinity ignition, revolutionary stainless steel high-performance burners, new Flavorizer bars with flame view window and a Grease Management System. The Special Edition Genesis II SE-315 features a porcelain-enameled lid and three (3) stainless steel high-performance burners rated at 39,000 BTUs of power.
This grill comes fully equipped with 9mm stainless steel cooking grates, Flavorizer bars and heat deflectors to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 513 square inches of direct-heat cooking surface. A Tuck-Away warming rack provides an additional 156 square inches for a generous 669 square inches of total cooking space.
The porcelain-enameled hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and painted cast-aluminum end caps. A convenient grease management system makes clean-up simple and a fuel gauge provides at-a-glance propane tank level checking.
The welded tube-frame, closed cart design provides ample prep and storage space with two side shelves and two cart shelves. The left side shelf folds down for space savings and discrete propane tank storage below the right shelf keeps your tank secure and out of sight. Two heavy-duty locking casters and two large wheels allow for easy and secure placement. Your BBQ grilling tools are always within reach thanks to six side shelf tool hooks.
- 39,000 BTU main burner output
- 669 sq. in. total cooking space
- 513 sq. in. main cooking space
- GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- Infinity ignition system
- iGrill 3 compatible (accessories sold separately)
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- 9mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Porcelain-enameled lid with built-in thermometer
- Grill ‘n Go handle light
- Stainless steel side tables
- Grease management system
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING