The Genesis II SE series gas grills come fully equipped with 9mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel flavorizer bars and stainless steel heat deflectors to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 513 sq. in. primary cooking space.
Genesis II grills are iGrill 3 compatible for wireless meat probe monitoring using your smart phone and come equipped with a grease management system that makes clean-up as easy as possible. The black porcelain-enameled hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and features a motion-activated handle light.
The welded tube-frame, open cart design provides ample prep and storage space with two side shelves and two cart shelves. The left side shelf folds down for space savings and discrete propane tank storage below the right shelf keeps your tank secure and out of sight. Two heavy-duty locking casters and two large wheels allow for easy and secure placement.
- 39,000 BTU main burner output
- 669 sq. in. total cooking space
- 513 sq. in. main cooking space
- GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- Infinity ignition system
- iGrill 3 compatible (accessories sold separately)
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- 9mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Porcelain-enameled lid with built-in thermometer
- Motion-activated handle light
- 12,000 BTU shelf-mounted side burner
- 9,000 BTU sear station burner
- Stainless steel side tables
- Grease management system
- Fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 10-Year warranty
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING