Made of premium-grade U.S. Steel, coated with porcelain enamel inside and out, the bowl and lid of the Weber Performer Deluxe 22-Inch Charcoal Grill are precisely formed to allow heat to circulate evenly inside the grill and across the 363 square inches of cooking area. Porcelain enamel coating will not rust or peel, giving your grill years of top performance.
The Touch-N-Go gas ignition system makes charcoal grilling a breeze by lighting the briquettes at the touch of a button using a disposable 14. 1 or 16. 4 ounce propane cylinder (not included). The adjustable, no-rust aluminum top vent provides the proper airflow needed for perfect grilling and, along with the built-in thermometer, allows you to control the temperature inside the grill.
Weber Performer grills also feature hinged plated steel cooking grates, for easily adding more charcoal while grilling, a glass-reinforced nylon handle that will withstand the elements for the life of the grill, and a tuck-away lid holder that conveniently allows you to store the lid while you grill.
The heavy-duty steel cart frame ensures the grill is sturdy and stable, while two crackproof all-weather wheels and two locking casters make moving the grill easy. The cart also has a thermoset work table that adds workspace, three tool hooks, a charcoal storage bin and a wire bottom shelf for storing grilling tools and accessories.
- 363 sq. in. main cooking space
- Electronic Touch-N-Go gas ignition system
- Gourmet BBQ system with plated steel, hinged cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Removable backlit LCD cook timer
- Weather-protected Char-Bin storage container
- Aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system
- Removeable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame with bottom wire rack
- Painted metal work table
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING