With a loftier lid, built-in thermometer and fold-out side tables, the titanium Weber Q 1200 propane grill is small enough to fit on a city balcony yet large enough to execute an entire meal. It’s equipped with a 2-piece porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate covering 189 square inches that will easily sear several burgers and hot dogs at once. This tabletop powerhouse is constructed with a rust-resistant cast aluminum lid and body augmented with a glass-reinforced nylon frame that will withstand frequent use and transport.
The revolutionary Q-shaped stainless steel burner supplies consistent heat to every corner of the BBQ grill, capable of 8500 maximum BTUs-variable by way of the side-mounted infinite control valve. Swap out one of the cook grates for a Weber Original Q Griddle (sold separately) to utilize half of the grill for cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes.
- 8,500 BTU main burner output
- 189 sq. in. total cooking space
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates
- Built-in lid thermometer displays temperatures up to 600°F
- Space-saving folding side shelves
- Removable catch pan with disposable drip tray
- Compatible with 1000-series Weber original Q griddle (not included)
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING