The Weber Q 2200 propane gas BBQ grill features a 2-piece porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate covering 280 sq. in. that will easily sear several hot dogs and hamburger patties at once. This portable powerhouse is constructed with a cast aluminum lid and body augmented with a glass-reinforced nylon frame that will withstand frequent use and transport.
The revolutionary Q-shaped stainless steel burner supplies consistent heat to every corner of the grill, capable of 12,000 maximum BTUs-variable by way of the side-mounted infinite control valve. Swap out one of the cook grates for a Weber Original Q Griddle (sold separately) to utilize half of the grill for cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes.
- 12,000 BTU main burner output
- 280 sq. in. total cooking space
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates
- Stainless steel tube burner
- Built-in lid thermometer displays temperatures up to 600°F
- Space-saving folding side shelves
- Removable catch pan with disposable drip tray
- Compatible with 2000-series Weber original Q griddle (not included)
- CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING